Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Consulting Senior Manager advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
Products Technology Consulting – Retail Technology Consulting Senior Manager
The Retail Technology Consulting Senior Manager is a key leader in the Business and Technology Integration team and needs to have the following skills:
- Deep experience within the Retail industry.
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
Experience in defining innovative enterprise solutions/blueprints and be a key factor in the sales process.
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise integration architectures.
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the overall solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units.
The Retail Technology Consulting Senior Manager key responsibilities include:
- Evaluating and assessing client's current applications, platforms, and infrastructure landscape and identifying opportunities for increased business value or decreasing overall spend.
- Understanding client's current enterprise constraints, challenges, and policies.
- Helping determine and defining innvoative, high business value solutions leveraging the best technologies and methodologies.
- Being a key participant in the proposal process and able to articulate business value being delivered by technology solutions.
- Technology and platform vendor selection.
- Overseeing implementation of architecure solutions across multiple platforms, application architectures, development, and operating models in a complex environment.