Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Java Platform professional, you will develop and design technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, you will learn and use your curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. You will use your versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Work with a team of back end, front end, QA and DevOps engineers to design, create, test and deploy applications.
- Develop services and applications using Java with the Spring Framework Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, etc.
- Create application requirements and project documentation.
- Solve complex problems, create object models, define APIs, build web services, etc.
- Work directly with other developers and internal stakeholders to develop a solid understanding of the business application and requirements for which the application is being designed.