Job Location: MA - Boston
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00649174 00649174_en
• A minimum of 2 years Java application development experience
• Strong in HTML5, CSS3
• Advance SQL/PLSQL knowledge
• Experience with a framework such as Angular, React, etc.
• Experience with Spring framework (MVC, Springboot, etc)
• Experience with REST services
• Experience with Agile methodology
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent amount of work experience
Professional Skill Requirements
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.