- Minimum 3 years of proven success in new market development in a technology rich environment
- B.A. or B.S. degree in related field or equivalent work or educational related experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Product Management or Product Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Financial Services market
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the Title and Vendor management space
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the creation and monetization of commercial networks with both B2B and B2C attributes
- Minimum 2 years of experience operating within a corporate CRM Experience with Pragmatic Marketing framework preferred
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time
- Ability to facilitate a cross functional team
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to analyze product or process and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to research and compile information for the purpose of recommending product and or service marketing opportunities.
- Excellent PC skills, with the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of key Internet related technology, language, and trends.
- Knowledge of mortgage lending preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to present a professional image to vendors, co workers, members, and executive management.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities -to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.