Job Location: CO - Denver
Regional Description: Southwest
Job Number: 00649108 00649108_en
Serves as a technology expert who can advise internal staff and stakeholders with the design and delivery of cloud based solutions. Combines Compute, Network, Storage, Hybrid Integration, Cloud Orchestration, Collaboration, Data Management, tools, and monitoring into public cloud solutions to address business and technology gaps. Supports advancement of cloud computing. Provide operational support and guidance to internal staff and key stakeholders and end users to support the management and use of cloud solutions. Recommends effective and efficient cloud system use monitors the cloud environment related to growth and performance. Supports Proof of Concept POC as a valid evaluation process for an organization to evaluate itself internally and at proposed projects and acquisitions. Demonstrates financial viability with extensive research and review documents District case and actively participates in evaluations. Analyzes and identifies applications for cloud assessment provides policy based cloud computing services support migration projects provides cloud based switch, fabric, and storage network configurations including zoning, masking, and mapping of storage in an enterprise cloud based storage environment. Ensures proper integration between software applications and infrastructure architecture. Ensures solutions are maintained for high availability, scalability, security, and supportability. Researches, plans, and implements changes to prevent circumvent problems and enhance the overall computing environment with regards to cloud system security, stability, and usability. Implements and hosts large, complex workloads, for both windows and non windows, in a cloud computing platform, Azure, and IaaS configures correct virtual machine VM size and storage selection within another computing environment administers all areas of cloud based storage. Researches, analyzes tests, and implements cloud platform and storage.
- Minimum of 2 years scoping and delivering cloud technology innovation services
- Minimum of 4 years with public cloud platforms, such as Azure
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Vmware and working knowledge of converged and hyperconverged infrastructures.
- Azure certification.
- Good experience in cloud Platforms based services, architecture, technical design and implementations including IaaS, PaaS, and Saas.
- Azure networking Virtual networks, Subnets, VPNs, Network Security Groups
- High availability, Load Balancing Application Gateways Cloud identity
- Azure AD Azure networking Virtual networks, Subnets, VPNs, Network Security Groups Experience on Containers, Azure Kubernetes services
- Experience and understanding of security requirements for cloud.
- Experience in migrating large on premise workloads windows and non windows to Azure. Proficiency in Microsoft PowerShell
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.