Job Location: TX - Dallas
Regional Description: Southwest
Job Number: 00648208 00648208_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture’s Products Customer & Channels team you will embark on a fast-paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Customer & Channels
Are you ready to join our Products Customer & Channels practice to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Can you drive change within sales and marketing, with a specific focus on how companies market, sell and provide service to their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities of digital. They are investing in whole new business models – this is reinventing marketing, sales, service and channels with digital embedded throughout and the customer at the heart of everything. Do you want to focus on the top-line growth of our clients and use your industry knowledge and experience to solve client issues by designing and implementing solutions in customer experience, sales and service, commerce and analytics?
If yes, then Customer & Channels is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to lead in the field of Sales & Customer Service transformation.
As a Senior Manager in our Customer Channels with a focus on SCS, you will often be solving key business problems and challenges by enabling Sales, Commercial Trade Promotion Management, Marketing Customer Service transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to be” enterprise environment.
· Overseeing the design and implementation of Sales, Commercial, Marketing Customer Service solutions.
· Orchestrating assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities in the current state of our clients.
· Helping to develop and expand the Sales, Commercial, Marketing Customer Services consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
· Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to clients.
· Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients.
· Minimum of 8 years of experience with most of the following Scoping and delivering innovative, transformation services Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems.
· Minimum of 8 years of multiple delivery methodologies operating models that support Sales Customer service transformation enterprise integration solutions and offerings.
· Minimum of 8 years delivering an excellent omnichannel experience for customers.
· Minimum of 8 years of experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project lifecycle Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics**Communication, presentation, selling.
· Minimum of eight years external consulting experience with management consulting firm.
· Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project lifecycle.
· Deep experience within one or more of the Consumer Products and Retail industries.
· Comfort conveying both high level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
· An ability to challenge a client’s thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
· An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
· Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
· Experience structuring activities that play to a team’s strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
· Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
· Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent leadership and management skills.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.