Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Accenture is seeking a Technology Sourcing Senior Manager with expertise in a wide range of Technology categories to develop and execute sourcing strategies that support our business goals while achieving optimal pricing, quality and service levels. In this capacity, you can be based out of any geographic location within North America that meets Accenture Policy.
- Stakeholder and escalation management.
- You will have substantial involvement in both internal purchases and go to market IT solution design.
- You will Train, lead and mentor an onshore and offshore IT team of approximately 20 professionals supporting IT purchases across all subcategories for both Global and North America suppliers.
- Support sourcing project completion by balancing the workload across the North America team and leveraging global capacity and expertise to respond to complex situations (capacity, skillsets, stakeholder, etc.)
- Provide mentorship on the most strategic sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution.
- Promote corporate objectives and change initiatives, ensuring that the Technology sourcing team is supporting overall company direction and growth. Ensure that the IT team follows the global procurement process using the standard procurement tools.
- Represent the Sourcing Category Management team as a category expert to current and prospective customers.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to Participate in the development and execution of global sourcing strategies Support global and regional category strategies, in support of a global approach, contributing to overall IT/Telecom growth and delivery commitments Grow team management skills, coaching team members in the art of Negotiation and Contracting.