An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
- 2+ years experience with developing reports and dashboards using pivot tables, charts, and view selector and developing Oracle OBIEE Metadata repository for the .rpd model using aggregates, dimensions, hierarchies, and time series functions
- 2+ years experience with data modeling, including conceptual, logical and physical model design, Star Schema and Snowflake schema design, fact and dimensions tables, and physical and logical data modeling
- 1+ year experience on desktop and server side support and development using Data Visualizer.
- 2+ years experience in understanding the BI reports, BI RPD (metadata), BI Analysis, Oracle database objects, SQL, BIP reports, BIP data models, as well as other OBIEE/BIP related
- 2+ years BI Publisher reports development and BIP integration with OBIEE.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.