The Corporate Development & Transaction Services Analyst provides analytical support for Outsourcing and Consulting arrangements. Also, creates financial models and reports to support the pricing approach and the client value proposition. Using accounting principles to prepare income statements, balance sheets and cash flows in compliance with US GAAP, Accenture Policy and Commercial Standards.
You might spend your day:
- Working with client budgets and forecasts to create a client baseline
- Identifying costs and performing the cost buildup for an individual opportunity
- Identifying other cost saving opportunities within the deal
- Applying the agreed upon pricing methodologies
- Ensuring revenue recognition is US GAAP compliant and Accenture Policies are reflected accurately within the financial models
- With supervision, accurately assess prospective business to demonstrate impact of business on the economics of the Operating Groups
- Responsible for documenting, acquiring and maintaining all documents supporting the costing and pricing on all new opportunities, including assumptions and version control documentation
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics OR Other Business Related major with a minimum of 9 credit hours of Accounting (with a graduation date between December 2018 and May 2019)
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.