- A minimum of two years of professional experience in SAP Ariba Integration (SAP S/4HANA, SAP ERP or non-SAP systems)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with CI9 components including Configuring CI9 in SAP ECC/SAP S4HANA
- A minimum of one year of experience with one or more of the following Master & Transactional Data Integrations with SAP Ariba: Req Import, PO create/change/cancel, Budget Check, OK 2 Pay, Receipt and/or Remittance Advice
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Experience in SAP PI, Ariba APIs, Proxies, Webservice, SOA, etc.
- Experience in managing SAP Ariba cloud integration gateway, built on SAP Cloud Platform
- Experience to provide guidance for all necessary mappings
- Offshore coordination experience to provide guidance to complete any necessary enhancement
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.