These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 3 years’ experience of Interaction Design and/or Service Design across varied users, business problems, and devices
- 2 year of experience planning, designing, facilitating, and synthesizing workshops
- 5 years' experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes.
- 5 years creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- 3 years' experience with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- 5 years' requirements gathering and communication between all design teams, workstreams and clients
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus
- Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members
- Willingness to broaden own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset
- Deep understanding of product design, software or digital development, and brand strategy
- Demonstrated experience managing creative and interactive initiatives
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development and high attention to detail
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.