- Expertise in Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, FinTech and/or other industries with sales and distribution models that could be applied to Financial Services
- Minimum of 3 years of prior experience defining, planning or leading transformational initiatives in a consulting, professional services firm(s), or as part of corporate strategy / transformational initiatives
- Minimum of 3 years of functional experience improving Branch / Agency Network, Contact Center via Mobile & Online user applications, CRM, policy/account solutions, knowledge management, lead management, and/or workflow
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer experience or customer service transformation
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, MIS or related), MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel 80% to 100%.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Design of distribution model improvements, and strategic project roadmap formation
- Branch model / format design / network planning
- Direct and traditional distribution models (digital and contact center)
- Front office IT architecture.
- Digital bank or insurance business models
- CRM / SFDC functional / program skills
- Contact center cloud solutions
Professional Skill Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent project management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 Visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.