- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 10 years of scoping and delivering innovative, transformation services
- Minimum 10 years of large scale, complex delivery of sales and trade transformation programs
- Minimum 8 years of consulting experience
Professional Skill Requirements
- Evaluating technologies in the Sales, Trade Promotion Management, Retail Execution, Analytics, Commerce and Marketing spaces
- Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
- Experience shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project lifecycle
- Passion for technology trends, e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics and Deep experience within one or more of the Products Consumer Goods or Retail industries
- Comfortable conveying both high level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences
- Ability to challenge a client’s thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view
- Ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team’s strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.