Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Sales Enablement professionals support sales on a dedicated basis, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure, and/or driving and managing programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
The Ecosystem & Client Services Sr Mgr set the strategy for our partnerships. They develop, enable, and execute Accenture's joint go-to market strategies with our clients and/ or Alliance partners. The primary focus is Accenture's sales 'channel' with third party relationships, assets and capabilities contributing to the growth of our underlying services business. Include both embedding third parties into our offerings and selectively choosing Alliance partners to help take our offerings to market
Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Visionary leads, they set the strategy for our partnerships. Develop, enable, and execute Accenture's joint go-to-market strategies with our clients and/or Alliance partners. Primary focus is Accenture's sales channel with 3rd party relationships, assets and capabilities contributing to the growth of our services business. This includes embedding 3rd parties into our offerings (enabling our sales teams) and choosing Alliance partners to help take our offerings to market (enabling their sales teams).
• Align go to market strategies for the partner or ecosystem
• Execute joint sales campaigns
• Maintains a close connection with the Accenture sales organizations
• Drive incremental services growth through direct involvement in Joint Account Planning
• Contribute key insight and competitive intelligence to win strategies and proposal responses
• Help improve Accenture's win rate as a result of increased skills and capabilities developed on vendor technologies.
• Own the interlock process with other Accenture sales organizations to optimize collective efforts, understand Accenture's overall global sales execution model & target markets and identify/qualify potential opportunities/leads stemming from the vendor(s)
• Assume a sales-focused approach, working closely with Client Account/Technology Account Leads (CALs/TALs), Sales Directors and vendor sales force
• Direct participation in the sales cycle for key 'must win' opportunities.
• Develop and maintain meaningful, sales-oriented relationships with vendor's executive leadership, regional management and key account teams, and Accenture stakeholders. Act as the Accenture ambassador for the overall relationship(s)
• Collaborate with Accenture Technology Growth Platform, industry/service line or operating group, and vendor leadership to determine partnering strategies.
• Support the enablement of field resources for targeted campaigns, products and solutions
• Work with executive sponsors from within Accenture and at the vendor to maintain alignment, develop and maintain relationships with relevant Accenture Leadership, becoming their trusted advisor on Alliances pursuits
• Increase the penetration of the vendor technology in our core and industry offerings
• Accountable for targets across key metrics
• Ensure Accenture's compliance with any Alliances agreements
• Manage Alliances support activities including recruiting, training and management of resources, lead generation and pipeline management, Market Development funding management, coordination of events and meetings, and reporting
• Drive awareness of offerings, demand generation and support of sales opportunities
• Select, structure, and negotiate new relationships and/or new initiatives within existing relationships
• Develop periodic plans for Alliances resource staffing, joint marketing activities, offering development plans, investment plans, and training / capability development plans.
• Attract and direct Accenture and vendor investment funds for the benefit of Accenture offerings and practice areas.
• Enhance Accenture offerings with vendor technology solutions