- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Accenture's intelligent asset management services and solutions enable transmission and distribution utilities to transform, modernize and more effectively manage their asset strategy and investment planning, system and maintenance planning, and asset performance. Our services include: Asset investment planning and management, Advanced maintenance strategies/condition-based maintenance, Asset modeling and information governance, Enterprise geographic information system (GIS) and enterprise asset register based on enterprise asset management (EAM), Mobile asset management, Capital program management
- Deep experience in utility asset management (strategy, investment planning, system maintenance planning, asset performance)
- Minimum 8 years utility industry management consulting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
LocationsCT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - ServiceNow Business Analyst
Product, Service & Offering Development
Sourcing and Procurement Management Consultant- Northeast
USA IA - Des Moines