Accenture's intelligent asset management services and solutions enable transmission and distribution
utilities to transform, modernize and more effectively manage their asset
strategy and investment planning, system and maintenance planning, and asset
performance. Our services include: Asset investment planning and management, Advanced maintenance strategies/condition-based
maintenance, Asset modeling and information governance, Enterprise geographic information system (GIS) and
enterprise asset register based on enterprise asset management (EAM), Mobile asset management, Capital program management
- Deep experience in utility asset management (strategy, investment planning, system maintenance planning, asset performance)
- Minimum 8 years utility industry management consulting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.