Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Voluntary Benefits Senior Analyst will provide voluntary benefit services including onboarding, enrollment, maintenance, off boarding, billing remittance, and claims management.
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Leverage Accenture’s health payor processes, best practices, and resources.
- Develop and manage internal external customer relationships including situations in which no relationship previously existed.
- Perform simple to complex process according to established business rules set by the client.
- Perform a range of tasks from complex to straightforward within the scope of the function.
- Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues problems.
- Decide within an available range of solutions practices which are the most applicable.
- Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks problems outside normal scope of job.
- Assist supervisor with team activities including productivity reports and other operations related reports.
- Ensure that required service levels are met including turnaround time, productivity and accuracy.
- Make recommendations for quality and productivity improvement.
- Oversee and coordinate special projects as needed.
Must be open to working between the hours of 7AM and 7PM