Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
As a member of the Payroll Department professional staff, this position contributes general knowledge and skill in the Garnishment area to support the our client. The Payroll Associate for Garnishments will assist the client with processing changes requested from local, state and federal courts, attorney offices etc. along with responding to client inquires.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with garnishment audits
- Responsible for assisting with client requests
- Assist management with payroll projects and issues
- Execute processes to help Accenture meet monthly SLAs
- Play a vital role in helping to ensure the company's compliance with federal and state laws and administrative requirements related to garnishments and wage attachments for client.
- Processes court ordered wage attachments federal and state levies, child supports, student loans, creditor garnishments, wage assignments, and bankruptcies while maintaining trust and confidentiality of all employees
- Communicate effectively with courts, attorneys, state agencies, and creditors