- 5 years of experience within an Operations and Process Quality environment performing Quality Control and Quality Analysis
- 3 year of experience leading cross functional Quality improvement projects
- 3 years of people management experience
- 3 years of experience managing projects to established SLA’s
- Bachelor’s degree
- Quality certification e.g., Lean Six Sigma, TQM, etc.
- Knowledge of multi-cultural communications and cultural context in supporting other countries
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Strong functional experience with Microsoft Excel PivotTable, charts, statistical functions required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage a variety of constituencies with competing priorities, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a complex, fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Passion for corporate mission and ensuring a world class user support experience
- Analytical with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision making
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.