Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
Accenture Analysts are forward-thinking, well-rounded people with a record of outstanding academic performance and high learning agility. We’re looking for individuals who can work in an open and entrepreneurial way.
- Current student pursuing a Bachelors degree in a relevant subject area with an expected graduation date between December 2019 and August 2020
- Overall GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- Preferred Majors:
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar Engineering degree
- Information Assurance
- Information Security / Cyber Security
- Management Information Systems / Information Technology
- High-level knowledge of laws related to computer intrusions and data privacy requirements
- Programming skills
- Analytical mindset
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- IT Security Architecture
- Data Privacy
- Windows 2000 – Windows 7
- Windows Server through current
- Understanding of data networking and computer hardware
- Ability to manipulate and present data using MS Excel and Power Point
- Must complete 10-12 week summer analyst program in Chicago office (typically begin in late-May/early-June and end in early/mid-August)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.