Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Greenbelt, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The VoIP Architect will work with other senior VoIP engineers and working groups of various disciplines to collect VoIP requirements to design, build, maintain, and support a multi-site voice infrastructure.
- Provide engineering leadership and subject matter expertise in the evaluation, development, and documentation of VOIP solution.
- Defines complex solutions which align with and support client requirements, needs and enterprise environment. Mentors and leads project team in the appropriate use of strategic solutions and offerings
- Assist in the design of the VoIP infrastructure for a multi-site LAN/WAN environment
- Assist in developing technical diagrams and documentation for the solution
- Assist with QoS design, testing, fine-tuning and implementation,
- Provide on-going maintenance and support for the VoIP infrastructure
- Leads customer and opportunity-specific technical solution architecture efforts. Creates written and graphical content to support client and business stakeholders.
- Interfaces and leads discussions across cross-functional teams, engaging executive management to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation.
- Assist in developing and implementing VoIP monitoring solutions for the voice infrastructure
- Perform/Assist with VoIP solution implementation
- Assist in developing VoIP operational/troubleshooting procedures
- Provide first/second level technical troubleshooting support related to VoIP infrastructure
- Assist in developing VoIP users and administrator’s guides
- Provide VoIP training to network/wireless/system teams as needed
- Identify and fine tune VoIP performance issues as needed
- Provide technical support to other technical teams of different disciplines as required
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of current and emerging technologies, equipment and systems. Keeps current on laws, mandates, issues, practices and procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned