Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Innovation & Thought Leadership career track drive asset innovation and marketplace reputation within a specific area of expertise. They grow into thought leadership roles, by increasing the depth of their expertise and reputation as an expert or innovator, and can progress either in role, laterally, or upward.
The Data Scientist Specialist will be part of Accenture Analytics as a Service Core Data Scientist team and collaborate with subject matter experts to develop advanced analytics statistical models/ machine learning methods and solutions for Accenture Operations clients to improve various business outcome indicators.
- Work in close collaboration with business teams to define analysis and modelling objectives
- Work with Data engineers to define data requirements for modelling projects
- Successfully develop, conceptualize and test Various Statistical models
- Integrates the outcomes as real-time analytics to elevate the Accenture’s ability to create value for clients in areas and through means not immediately apparent to clients
- Work on data analysis and predictive models focused on marketing / CRM analytics – including but not limited to - customer segmentation & profiling, forecasting, A/ B tests (Test – control) etc
- Define modeling approach
- Create modelling codes/ scripts - (R/ Open source programming tools)
- Validate and refine models
Data Scientists in Operations follow multiple approaches for project execution from adapting existing assets to Operations use cases, exploring third-party and open source solutions for speed to execution and for specific use cases, and engaging in fundamental research to develop novel solutions. They also leverage the vast global network of Accenture to collaborate with Accenture Tech Labs, Accenture Open Innovation and Accenture Analytics for creating solutions.
Data Scientists are expected to collaborate with other data scientists, subject matter experts, sales, and delivery teams from Accenture locations around the globe to deliver strategic advanced analytics projects from design to execution.