Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Machine Operator Lead is responsible for the daily activities of their assigned area to ensure the efficient operation of the department’s workflow. They will have the ability to step into the Supervisor/Manager role when necessary.
- Plan, prioritize and schedule daily work
- Coordinate staff assignments
- Monitor staff activities
- Review staffing schedules, consulting with manager on staffing needs for current and forecast workloads
- Adjust agency hours as needed in absence of manager
- Assume the responsibilities of a supervisor, when necessary
- Monitor attendance and punctuality of regular/agency staff
- Enforce safety regulations by promoting support of QSHE within the work unit
- Document staff performance to contribute input into the employee performance reviews
- Interact in a professional manner with all internal/external clients representing the department in a positive way
- Maintain service log of calls made and date completed
- Minimize the need for overtime
- Responsible to train and/or assist in the training of new, borrowed/loaned and agency staff
- Support management of changes in the work process by demonstrating a positive attitude with support staff
- Complete and distribute daily/monthly reports on a timely basis as required
- Full compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Must be receptive to multiple task and have ability to move between functions
- Set up, run, and maintain machinery for the Packaging line and Longford line. Needs to have a solid understanding of mechanical components and software logic that is used to run these lines
- Review Bill of Materials to ensure item number accuracy and availability
- Ensures that all established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met with the client in relationship to timeliness of volume processed and quality of work produced. Resolve process problems as they occur to ensure production is maintained and SLA’s are met
- Train competently on E1 system with the ability to do transfers/reconciliation.
- Participate in Operational Acceptance Tests (OAT) as new software enhancements, programs and/or machinery is added to the automated equipment.
- Cross train in other departments so that you are able to assist when needed
- Familiarity with PC based systems, to learn the ability to retrieve and edit computer files in Longford and SeNT (Serial Number Tracking) systems.
- Familiarity with basic material handling equipment, such as feeders, booklet shrink wrappers, heat tunnels, stacker, kit labeler, pallet shrink-wrapper, etc.