Location: Florham Park, New Jersey
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Boomerang brings digital transformation to the life sciences industry through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. Boomerang, as of December 2015, is now part of Accenture.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Digital Project Manager is part of the US Project Management Office team and reports to the Director of Project Management. The Digital Project Manager is responsible for task and timeline management of multiple mid to large scale projects within the agency. Project types to include but may not be limited to website design and development, digital marketing programs, and website analytics. The Digital Project Manager will work and communicate with internal clients in both the US and EU markets. The Digital Project Manager must be able to follow established processes, possess excellent organization skills, and display the ability to work under pressure.
The Digital Project Manager;
• Executes full mid to large-scale projects.
• Exhibits professional and motivating behavior.
• Is responsible for delivering various types of digital projects based upon established scope, timing, budget and quality.
• Works with Discipline or Account lead to manage budget for each project to ensure optimal profitability.
• Communicates regularly with internal partners to ensure alignment on project outcome.
• Proactively manages changes to tasks and timing, and creates change of scope documentation if needed.
• Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
General responsibilities and specifications
• Agency process: Demonstrates significant knowledge of agency procedures. Adheres to agency process.
• Scope Creep: Identifies and escalates scope creep.
• PM Technical Skills: Well versed in generally accepted project management terms and best practices.
• Technology: Continuously learning technology and ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
• Project Plans: Creates and manages project plans and budgets.
• Quality Control: Plans overall QC approach for all assigned projects.
• Scope Definition: Owns scope definition and management for smaller scale engagements.
• Cost Management: Responsible for providing visibility of budget on projects to Account Lead.
• Internal Relationships: Responsible for successful collaboration with core team.
• Communication: Demonstrates influence and diplomacy in written and verbal communications.
• Writing: Has proficient business writing skills.