Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The Accenture Technology – Salesforce Team is seeking a Marketing Cloud Technical Consultant to design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud solutions to a wide variety of clients at the enterprise level. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in marketing and Salesforce.com application. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a technical strategy and be able to create and effectively demonstrate technical solutions that address customer requirements.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
The Marketing Cloud Technical Consultant will be responsible for:
- Meet with clients to analyze their work practices and understand the nature of their businesses to properly define needs and customize marketing solutions using the Force.com platform.
- Lead the development of a strategic vision for project (product development, enhancements, etc) and embrace the criticality of gaining its adoption.
- Make recommendations based on this analysis – estimate work effort, lead project scoping (as the sole or primary Accenture Technology – Salesforce team representative), determine required resources, set a realistic schedule, and build proper communication and governance plans (Project Management 101, if you will).
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the utmost concern for stakeholder and project impact.