Location Negotiable - Must be willing to travel
Are you ready to take your RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) expertise to the next level? Want to lead, innovate and shape the future on high-profile assignments? Excited to work with the coolest tech alongside the best in the business? This is an excellent opportunity to fast-track a fulfilling career as an RPA – AI Manager – with excellent rewards and benefits – at Accenture Technology.
You will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The RPA (Robotic Process Automation) – AI (Artificial Intelligence) Manager takes ownership of technology-related aspects of RPA - AI implementations as part of a client sales process, mobilization, internal initiative or other special program within Accenture Technology following Accenture methodologies and industry best practices. This role will be accountable for recommending appropriate technology solutions and delivering architectural and technical solution designs. Must be willing to travel 80%
- Develop technical solution of RPA as a Service, RPA and AI opportunities and feed it into Delivery Solution Architecture
- Accountable for the quality of the solution, documentation and adherence to approval processes
- Work with other Solution Architects (SA) and client personnel to understand requirements and define the solution accordingly
- Understand client context / requirements, and translate into solution model inputs for Sales Support team
- Lead / support high level discovery as part of pre-sales activities (client point of view on #processes, their complexity, FTE potential, and Pilot / POC candidates)
- Drive RFP responses, present solution in presentations, performing due diligence – as needed on client site
- Drive or support creation of solution approval deck and other solution documentation together with Sales Support Team
- Handover of Solution to Delivery Lead / Team
- Lead / be part of delivery team during project setup phase to ensure seamless handover from Sales to Delivery
- Process documentation and / or process training experience
- Defining the architecture of enterprise level applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems and ERPs.
- Leading client-facing discussions and interfacing with Client Business, IT and Architecture teams
- Deep knowledge of industry leading automation products capabilities and technical requirements