A professional in this position, at this level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Guide Digital Design projects from pitch to completion by facilitating team productivity, managing client expectations, and providing a layer of communication between teams and stakeholders
- Collaborate between business functions and accounts to ensure minimal risk, maximum profitability, and efficiency of project deliveries
- Work with the program leadership team to support the creation of documents and tools that define Program Management as a discipline and a practice within the studio
- Manage Program Management activities at the account and project level
- Own all program/project management responsibilities on mid to large projects, with ability to handle Strategy and Delivery program of work
- Assume responsibility for Program Management activities and relationships for individual projects
- Play an active part in Program Management communities and the activities within by contributing and leading activities within Program Management communities
These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to:
- 3 years working and conceptual experience partnering with design teams and leadership
- 3 years’ experience with Digital Design cross capability projects and or products including but not limited to:
- Web - responsive and mobile friendly
- Kiosk - touchscreens/display screens that can be interactive or static
- 3 years’ experience in end-to-end design solutions including meeting project milestones and deliveries
- 3 years knowledge and working experience with cross functional teams including requirements gathering and participating in the analysis of user research to solve for complex design decision
- 3 years on demonstrated project leadership with Agile, SCRUM methodology and general project management tools
- 3 years working experience with project budgets and accounting including cost estimates, delivery and budget management
- Deep understanding of product design, software or digital development, and brand strategy
- Demonstrated experience managing creative and interactive initiatives
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development and high attention to detail
- Project Management certification, PMP
- Bachelor's Degree
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.