Job Location: CT - Hartford
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00640024 00640024_en
Serve as a liaison to the business community and participate in user and task analysis to maintain the business community's perspective. Responsible for analyzing and designing new business processes. Also responsible for identifying and defining detailed product functional requirements and use cases, setting up and maintaining the internal tracking reports/matrix as applicable. Works closely with the Business Process Architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirement and with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application. Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing. Business Analysts will also participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
Customer Relationship and Requirements Development
• Develop product requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community.
• Assist in producing documentation required for sign-off. Examples of requirements documentation include process flows, use cases, user-interface designs, report mock-ups, functional requirements listing.
• Maintain requirements in Quality Center.
• Perform administrative tasks, such as taking meeting notes and gathering project metrics, as assigned.
• Develop simple to moderate ad hoc queries for analysis research, reviewing test data, etc.
• Analyze and design business processes.
• Document work as defined by documentation standards. Utilize documentation management system to maintain documentation.
• Maintain service request, risk, and issue documentation in project management system.
• Interact with client / customers.
Team Project/Support Management
• Report weekly status.
• Report time into time tracking system in an accurate and timely manner.
• Provide realistic estimates of own work.
• Review project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards.
• Responsible for own work with minimal supervision.
• Coordinates own work and may coordinate work of others.
• Develop test conditions and expected results based on the application requirements.
• Document test cases in Quality Center ensuring that cases exist to test all functional requirements.
• Execute test cases during product testing and validate test results. Verify defect resolution. Utilize test management system to log test results and notify developers of defects. Assist in coordinating client activities during user acceptance testing. Assist in conducting training for testers.
• Perform post-deployment verification per deployment procedures.
• Peer review work done by other team members.
• Share knowledge and experience with others, and assist less experienced staff when possible.
• Participate in special projects as needed
Professional Skill Requirements:
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.