- 5+ years experience C#/.NET software development experience
- 5+ years relational database skills/experience (preferably MS SQL Server, but MySQL/Oracle will suffice)
- U.S. Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology
- Experience with cloud-deployed systems, particularly Amazon Web Services
- Experience as full system architect / engineer
- Experience performing software development lifecycle tasks both alone and as part of a team
- Experience in software design / development / implementation / support for USG customer
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.