Industry X.0 – Digital Capital Project Technology Manager
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
The Digital Capital Project Technology Manager will lead implementation teams in architecting capital projects controls solutions (ie EcoSys EPC, Oracle Primavera, or similar tools).
- Managing the To-Be requirements definition and process design for solution to support Procurement and Materials Management for capital projects
- Working with the client and solution architect to run global requirements gathering and To-Be process design workshops. Client Facing experience.
- Mapping To-Be process flow using MS Visio and working with the team to develop requirements and create Functional Design documents
- Working with Engineering subject matter experts to review and markup the process to fit with industry best practice and the objectives of the project
- Complete a comprehensive fit gap analysis using the output of a separate As-Is analysis activity
- Support piloting of process changes and new software