- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience administering MS SQL Server over a Windows Server enterprise environment
- Minimum of 1 year hands on experience with DBA tasks in SQL Server 2016 Including perform installations, tuning and optimization, monitoring, backup restore, troubleshooting, data replication, D R, clustering, and capacity planning analysis
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with 24x7 production environments
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements
- SQL Server Integration and Reporting Services knowledge
- Windows scripting, automation and unattended installation experience i.e. Powershell and other window toolsets
- Experience with high availability environment requirements and execution
- Performance tuning server configuration and SQL queries
- Ability to think critically and troubleshoot system problems
- Good interpersonal skills effective team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills attention to detail
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities -to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.