Mortgage Cadence, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been partnering with mortgage lenders since 1999, offering the industry’s only true one-stop shop mortgage technology solutions designed for point-of-sale through post-closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers the most reliable software and dedicated people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Each of our products has revolutionized the mortgage lending process in some way, changing the way lenders lend and borrowers finance.
As a software company, we think like a start-up, with every employee empowered and encouraged to be visionary. Teamwork and innovation define what we do as we take our customers into the future by providing the last lending solution they will ever need.
Activities and responsibilities:
• Chair all CAB and CAB/EC meetings
• Facilitate the CAB meetings
• Prepare the agenda for the CAB meetings and provide all the necessary review information to the CAB members prior to meetings
• Reject any RFCs that are not in scope for CAB review
• Analyze, prioritize, classify, and schedule the RFCs
• Assign teams to conduct the RFC Impact Analysis and Risk Assessments
• Liaise with all necessary parties to coordinate Change building, testing, and implementation, in accordance with schedules
• After considering the advice given by the CAB or CAB/EC, authorize acceptable Changes
• Authorize implementation and schedule the Changes
• Provide the Change notification to the Change Requester and other affected parties
• Monitor the successful completion of all the RFCs
• Review all the implemented Changes to ensure that they have met their objectives
• Review all the outstanding RFCs awaiting consideration or action
• Review and evaluate the Change process
• Analyze the Change records to determine any trends or apparent problems that occur and seek rectification with the relevant parties.
• Analyze reports and trends, and identify areas for improvement and take necessary preventive & corrective actions.
• Planning and managing Service Management support for Change Management tools and processes
• Coordinating interfaces between Change Management and other processes, for example Service Asset and Configuration Management and Release and Deployment Management
• Produce regular and accurate Management Reports
• Contribute and oversee the implementation of the Service Improvement Request to continually improve Change Management process
• The final authority on Change Management Process lies with the Change Management Process Owner.
• Performance Management.