Job Location: AZ - Phoenix, GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, KS - Overland Park, MA - Boston, MI - Detroit, MN - Minneapolis, NJ - Florham Park, NY - New York, OH - Columbus, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston
Regional Description: Southeast
Job Number: 00639336 00639336_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that
protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies,
practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure,
modification or disruption. Infrastructure
Security professionals develop and deliver infrastructure security
solutions -- including policies and standards, procedures, tools and
technologies -- to ensure that data stored in or transmitted via enterprise
networks cannot be read or compromised by individuals without proper
authorization, while still allowing authorized users to complete legitimate
tasks. A professional at this position
level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Infrastructure Security professionals develop and deliver infrastructure security solutions -- including policies and standards, procedures, tools and technologies -- to ensure that data stored in or transmitted via enterprise networks cannot be read or compromised by individuals without proper authorization, while still allowing authorized users to complete legitimate tasks.
May include responsibilities for assisting clients with determining network security controls and architectural components including:
· Design, implementation and integration of corporate WAN, LAN, and server components into security architectures
· Implementation of network security hardware and software
· Perform analysis of security logs and events, and suggest ways to improve threat analysis that lead to actionable intelligence
· Create custom security policies and application signatures
· Assist in identification and remediation of web based threats
· Review firewall infrastructure and code upgrades and advise on cross-platform migrations
· Perform best practice analysis of network security needs that contribute to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software
· Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and implement solutions to solve network problems
· Ability to administer perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems, both on-site and across cloud platforms
professional at this position level within Accenture has the following
Manages teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
· Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred in Computer Science) or 2 years Equivalent work experience with strong Palo Alto skills required and all of the below
· Minimum 2 years of Palo Alto and/or Firewall experience & Minimum 3 years of experience in network security design and operations specific to DMZ/perimeter, network segmentation and network administration
· Minimum 3 years strong working technical knowledge of network security controls relating to IPS systems, SIEM, internet monitoring, vulnerability management, cloud security, and firewall technologies
· Experience with internet proxy and filter policy design and implementation
· Experience configuring and managing VPN connections to remote office, business partners, and end user connectivity over the internet
· Strong knowledge of Internet protocols and layer 3 routing
· 80% travel required
· 3 years of network analysis tools experience: element management, automation orchestration, and SIEM tools – Splunk, Panorama, HP NNM, Riverbed performance tools, Netscout performance tools, or similar
· 3 years network packet capture and interpretation experience
· 3 years working with Cisco ASA firewalls
· Strong knowledge of Internet protocols and layer 3 routing
· CISSP Certification
· CCSP/CCNP Certification
· AWS Solutions Architecture Certification
· Palo Alto Networks ACE/PCNSE Certification
· Scripting Experience in Perl/VB, Python, or PHP
· Juniper NCIE-Sec
· Proven Ability to work independently and as a team member
· Good Soft skills with the ability to work within large teams and complex client environments
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
· Able to meet requirements for retaining professional security certifications
· Ability to successfully pass a client background screening
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.