Organization: Accenture Interactive
Location: Chicago or New York City
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Interactive helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert in programmatic media buying
- Lead end-to-end programmatic engagements where Accenture is actively managing a Client’s media budget. Own and manage the complete programmatic campaign life-cycle inclusive of architecting the programmatic media strategy, building media plans, conducting audience and media research, establishing partnerships with media and adtech vendors, executing programmatic buys, creating performance reports and implementing optimizations.
- Create, activate and manage campaigns across major DSPs (e.g. DV360, The Trade Desk, Oath, Amobee, etc.) and maintain a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategies
- Provide detailed account analysis and campaign updates on an ongoing basis to ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their performance goals
- Perform evaluation of inventory sources, data, analytics solutions and technology platforms options in marketplace and develop roadmaps to help clients establish and achieve their programmatic media objectives
- Lead consultative engagements by collaborating with internal Accenture colleagues, our Clients and their marketing agencies to transform the marketing and analytics organization
- Partake in business development, RFP responses and new business opportunities
- Contribute to POVs and thought leadership
- Keep in front of industry, programmatic and paid media trends and developments by conducting research, engaging in training and attending industry events
- Evangelize "Programmatic Buying" both internally and externally
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital / programmatic marketing, ad operations and/or Ad Tech
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience buying and actively optimizing programmatic media campaigns using major DSPs (e.g. DV360, The Trade Desk, etc.)
- Minimum of 1-2 years client facing experience in an agency environment
- Experience managing a team or junior team members & as a client lead helpful
Set Yourself Apart:
- Solid understanding of the how paid media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer, not just knowledge of one channel
- Experience with media planning and forecasting across an entire digital media program
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology (ex: avid consumer of TED talks and Wired Magazine)
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics, or technical specialty
- Experience with large client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
- Previous experience managing large media accounts at a paid media agency
- Experience managing several team members, vendors and client relationships
- Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, DMP data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
- Strong network within digital media and/or ad technology
- Good understanding of end-to-end process in marketing, sales, and service organization.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local.
LocationsIL - Chicago,NY - New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Artificial Intelligence Solution Architect
USA IL - Chicago
Analytics High Value Consulting Manager - Resources Industry
SAP Retail Consultant
Business & Technology Integration