Systems Integration & Technology Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation through the delivery of emerging technology solutions to our clients.
Candidates will demonstrate skills in the areas of the planning, oversight, and successful delivery of emerging technology solutions, which may include SaaS platforms such as ServiceNow, SalesForce.com, and/or Pega Systems. This position will vary in the scope of project responsibilities; generally this position will focus on the planning, design, and delivery of technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform.
- Minimum of 4+ years experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of ServiceNow. Experience should include direction of architecture, configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in delivering software package solutions (systems integration)
- US Citizenship
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Systems integration of SaaS / Platform solutions
- Understanding of ServiceNow, Salesforce, and/or Pegasystems, or other leading CRM or platform solutions
- Managing relationships, operating procedures, and service level agreements with clients and coworkers
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Process Management (BPM) / Business Process Design
- Web site design and human computer interaction (user experience)
- Development and delivery of ServiceNow training
- AngularJS, Apache and/or Jelly Scripting
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards
- Vendor certification(s) for ServiceNow, Salesforce, Pega, or similar platform/CRM solution(s)
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration