- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Work Experience: Minimum of 8 years of experience in media relations/corporate communications
- Media, high tech or telco journalism background a plus
- Excellent writing and editing skills for audiences ranging from general to business to technical – including press releases, talking points, Q&As, white papers, etc.
- Excellent media relations skills and ability to develop stories and understand news cycles – with or without the support of public relations agency resources
- High level understanding of the dynamics and critical issues in the communications, media and technology sectors
- Solid project management skills
- Command of MS Office suite and key internet applications for research and media management
- Social media expertise (blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Passion for executing deliverables and programs that are of the highest quality
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- Ability to work both autonomously as well as collaboratively with other areas of the company
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.