- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ prior experience of IT 3rd Party Management
- Minimum of 3 years' of negotiation experience
- IACCM, CIPS or other supplier domain related qualification
- Experience of managing and maintaining long-term Supplier Relationships supporting operational services and transformation programmes
- Knowledge of Infrastructure and Services categories
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
- Ability to self-start and work independently, (either on site or remotely) using previous experience and judgement to seek support
- Proven ability to negotiate high value contracts and resolve complex issues with global 3rd party suppliers
- Proven ability in Supplier Selection and Pricing constructs as part of client pursuits that include outsourced products, software & services
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to work comfortably with and influence all levels of the organisation
- Strong complex negotiation skills
- Strong relationship management skills and a proactive customer-focused approach with enthusiasm to create change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Demonstrate initiative and confidence with a can do attitude
- Problem-solving/analytical skills
- Strong relationship and network building skills with the ability to build internal consensus around strategies and solutions.
- Applying strategic thinking to business and operational situations
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.