Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
- 5+ years of Auto/Equipment Finance, Captive Finance or other specialty finance products
- 3+ years management or technology consulting experience
- 10+ years relevant professional experience
- Project/Program execution and delivery leadership experience
- Track record of consulting project delivery including managing teams, producing project deliverables, managing projects within timelines and budgets, and interfacing with client executives
- Bachelor's Degree
- Industry/association involvement in relevant professional organizations
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% (Monday – Thursday)
- Proven knowledge in one or more of the following areas: target operating model definition, InfoLease, LeaseWave, Aspire, ALFA, defiSoliutions and/or other LOS and LMS systems
- Digital originations initiatives and technologies experience a plus
- Ability to advise upon, lead, and work on high impact activities within the project and software development lifecycle (agile/waterfall), and provide advisory work for the IT function itself
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 Visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant statusCandidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for considerationAccenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesEqual Employment Opportunity:All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local lawAccenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
SAP BW4 HANA Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Digital Transformation Consultant
Utility Industry Management Consulting, Transmission & Distribuion, NE Region
Industry Solutions & Services