People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting, or technology consulting.
- Sales Origination: Experienced in mobilizing a team to drive content, approach and solution for sales opportunities with leading banks and large regional focused on competing in an efficient manner in the digital age
- Delivery Execution: Experienced in leading medium to large scale programs/projects
- Offering Development: Develop deep understanding of our go-to-market strategy for practice offerings across analytics, content management, UX and roadmap assessment. Develop content and personalize for sales support.
- People Development: Mentor, develop skills and take accountability for staffing for project/program team members
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Project/Program execution and delivery leadership experience for banking operations
- Advanced experience working at a Retail and/or Corporate Banking environment with relevant industry/functional knowledge
- Experience with using "new IT" (Analytics, Content Management, Agile, DevOps, Design Lead Development) at scale
- Confirmed ability to deliver $2M+ annual revenue
- Understanding of banking processes, products and relevant technologies
- Point of view on digital disruption in the Financial Services industry
- Understanding of banking platforms and technical architectures
- Basic understanding Agile philosophy
- Experience supporting a team in banking application re-platforming.
- Experience designing customer-journey-driven architectures
- Understanding of digital enterprise architecture design approaches including MVP, patterns and principles of REST APIs, SOA and microservices architecture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Artificial Intelligence Solution Architect
USA IL - Chicago
Analytics High Value Consulting Manager - Resources Industry
SAP Retail Consultant
Business & Technology Integration