Job Location: CA - LosAngeles
Regional Description: West
Job Number: 00635897 00635897_en
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will receive competitive rewards, access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining job experience with one of the world’s leading professional services organizations.
As an accounts receivable collections analyst, you will manage business to business customer service and billing account management. In this role, you will be challenged with both problematic and non-problematic clients, and primarily responsible for obtaining timely payments within prescribed payment terms to maximize A/R, % current and minimize write offs. As an Accounts Receivable Collection Analyst, you will have regular contact with client’s Finance Organization, Account Receivable Team and other internal client areas as well as external communication with the designated client base.
Responsibilities may include:
● Account management for an existing and rapidly growing customer base
● Contact internal and external customer and provide customer service
● Perform detailed account reconciliation to identify and facilitate resolution of disputed receivables
● Drive follow-up and resolution within MS, customers, peers and Managers
● Actively manage performance metrics for account portfolio
● Provide monthly metric reports accompanied by proactive analysis
● Meet monthly collection targets
● Escalate issues and disputes in accordance with client escalation policy and procedures
● Assist in the preparation of management reports in line with Clients and Accenture’s requirements
● Attend client meeting to discuss debtor performance and address issues as required
● Be proactive and innovative with ideas to improve service / deliverables to the client
Role is expected to be 6 months in duration
● 1+ years experience working in an accounts receivable , collections, or customer service
● At least 6 month experience of telephone based work experience
● Excellent communication skills (written and oral, in English)
● Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work,
ability to ramp up quickly
● Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving client needs and
● Knowledge of banking procedures, methods of payment, and/ or credit card processing
● Dispute resolution skills including ability to research short pays, overpayments, work with
customer/client to resolve disputes resulting from billing and/or contract issues
● Experience working in NetSuite or similar accounts receivable system
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.