Do you want to work where scientific innovation meets leading-edge technology? Join Accenture Scientific Informatics Services and help our clients apply digital technologies to revolutionize scientific and laboratory processes.
Accenture Scientific Informatics Services combines the scientific and laboratory informatics expertise of LabAnswer with Accenture’s strategic and business consulting capabilities, industry platforms, innovation approach and global scale to help transform how scientific and laboratory processes are conducted across a variety of industries—helping make them faster, more efficient and more effective than ever before.
Leveraging digital technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, analytics and cloud, in combination with a fundamental redesign of the scientific user experience, Accenture Scientific Informatics Services helps organizations better capture, manage, integrate and analyze complex scientific data. This can improve the discovery and manufacturing of new products, improve quality, ensure compliance, reduce time to market and improve operational efficiency.
As an Accenture Scientific Informatics Services Specialist you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading US companies and government agencies utilize. We offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Design, install and configure Dotmatics suite
- Develop customize informatics solutions for chemical biological data querying, retrieval and visualization.
- Develop software tools to automate assay data processing visualization per end-user requirements.
- Develop code using an object oriented philosophy
- Write and perform Unit Tests
- Write periodic status progress reports
- Perform basic or complex configuration of laboratory information systems
- Develop simple or complex software functionality but with limited scope
- Participate in peer reviews of code for coding standards, best practices, functionality, error handling, etc.
- Write basic SQL queries using relational database concepts and schema design principles Integrate laboratory instruments with scientific software packages
- Develop simple or complex, dynamic reports
- Break complex processes into smaller achievable pieces
- Lead and mentor Junior Developers
- Integrate scientific applications with other scientific or nonscientific applications
- Participate and take leading role in requirements analysis process with client stakeholders Transform client requirements into design solutions
- Design and develop reusable utility library software for general use
- Engineer designs that satisfy current requirements and are extensible for future enhancement while keeping it cost effective for clients
- Develop very complex challenging algorithms and software designs having large project scope or large scale
- Perform architectural code and design evaluations
- Lead development teams
- Provide high level of technical leadership mentoring to entire development team
- Write system interfaces using preexisting middleware
- Author System Architecture and Deployment Plans
- Perform simple or complex database optimization