Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Technology Consultant advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
Ready to reimagine your Oracle career?
Develop and deliver the next generation of Oracle solutions using innovation-led design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies, such as IoT, analytics, automation and AI.
There has never been a better time to join our team of 54,000+ Oracle experts, where you’ll:
· Drive end-to-end innovation. Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration. Accenture is Oracle’s #1 systems integrator globally for 12 years running and a proud Global Cloud Elite and Platinum-Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
· Lead the Journey to Cloud. Define and implement Oracle Cloud solutions on large, complex client projects with a scope unsurpassed in the industry.
· Deliver award-winning work. Accenture has won more than 145 Oracle awards since 2003—more than any other systems integrator.
· Learn and Grow Continuously. Benefit from unmatched training and development including workshops and training to secure Oracle certifications, expert-curated learning boards and Oracle Cloud Academy training on sales and delivery excellence.
· Advance your agenda. Grow your career as far as your ambition takes you. We provide real-time performance feedback based on your strengths – not stats.
· Thrive in diversity. Succeed in an organization that actively promotes networking and mentorship among all communities.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum of 1 years of HCM implementation experience and currently working with Oracle Cloud HCM Learning Management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in 2 or more of the following modules in EBS or PeopleSoft HCM: Core HR, Benefits, Time and Labor, Payroll, Compensation, Recruiting, and Performance Management
- Minimum of at least 1 full lifecycle implementation with Oracle HCM Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Full lifecycle implementation experience
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven ability to work independently as well as with a team.
LocationsCA - San Jose,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,TX - Dallas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.