Organization: Corporate Functions/Legal and Commercial Services
Location: Arlington, VA, Chicago, IL
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Review, draft and negotiate several types of contractual agreements, including: master services agreements, consulting agreements, statements of work, outsourcing agreements, licensing agreements, software as a service agreements, letters of intent, memorandums of understanding, contract amendments, subcontract agreements and requests for proposals. Assist more senior level Transaction Contracting Professionals in managing more complex Transaction work within a fast-moving corporate environment.
- Strategize with company executives prior to client negotiations
- Structure client transactions to be most advantageous from a contracting and business perspective
- Advise and consult company professionals based on accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity
- Participate in developing internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge capital on various legal and business issues
- Educate company professionals in regard to contracting and risk management issues
- Represent the company’s interests and interface directly with client negotiating teams
Work Requirements: travel may be required