YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of client facing/consulting experience
Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience working on advanced analytics projects involving statistical models
Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience with written and verbal communication skills including formal and informal presentations, building client relationships and providing excellent client service
Minimum 2 years working with BI/Analytics visualization tools like Tableau Spotfire, QlikView etc.
Minimum 2 years of experience with advanced analytics tools such as SAS or R
Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Real World Evidence (RWE) data
Ability to travel up to 80-100%
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering, Computer Science or Statistics
- Master’s Degree, Business Administration, Statistics or Operations Research
- Strong work experience in Life Sciences industry and statistical analysis
- Exceptional business acumen
- Ability to build, maintain and own relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong conceptual knowledge and understanding of databases and statistics
- Solid Microsoft Office (Excel and power point) skills
- Strong business and technical accountability
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.