- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum of 8 years of security experience
- Minimum of 8 years of management experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in designing, developing, implementing, and managing solutions across cybersecurity domains (threat intelligence, vulnerability management, data protection, etc.)
- Minimum of 6 years of experience of cybersecurity solutions with top vendors for their respective technologies
- Minimum of 6 years of working with Public Service (state and local government) organizations
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel 75%
- Strongly prefer experience in assessing or building end-to-end cybersecurity solutions, including data protection solutions, security incident and event monitoring platforms, threat and vulnerability programs, security operations centers and other cybersecurity solutions
- Knowledge of security vendors and security product capabilities
- Exposure to multiple cybersecurity solutions and technologies across domains including – security incident event monitoring (SIEM), data loss prevention (DLP), encryption, tokenization, network security management, vulnerability management, identity management (IdM), anti-malware, and other solutions and technologies
- Knowledge of Public Service topics for state and local governments that drive security discussions such as NIST 800-53 and 171
- Must be conversant in security issues and vulnerability trends
- Must be conversant in project management principles and project quality methods
- Previous consulting experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-orientated environment
- Ability to lead a team with minimal direction
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information security environment
- Desire to help contribute and grow the practice
- Desire to mentor and educate others
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with C-Level interaction
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.