The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics.
MXM is now part of Accenture Interactive! This collaboration deepens our end-to-end digital capabilities for clients including creative services, data-led marketing execution, content strategy, content execution and digital marketing. MXM specializes in delivering excellence through its superior strategy solutions, technological advances, digital creative executions, and superior marketing analytics.
Curiosity and collaboration are at the heart of what we do. Join our team of creative professionals, technologists and performance marketing professionals solving our clients’ most challenging problems with insight-led digital marketing and content.
Our team is looking for a User Experience Designer to join our growing UX team. You should have a solid understanding of the user-centered design process and be capable of steering clients and fellow co-workers towards realizing user-centered design solutions. You will be responsible for leading UX activities on projects, working with clients, and collaborating across disciplines.
With the variety of projects an agency provides, having an interest in all things digital, a healthy curiosity in what makes users tick, an ability to translate business goals into intuitive digital experiences, and enjoying solving design problems with a bunch of talented people is essential.
YOUR ROLE: User Experience Designer
While there will never be a typical day at MXM Accenture Interactive, we have highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Be capable of balancing user needs and client objectives.
- Solve design problems with Strategy, Creative, Content, and Technology teams.
- Translate business goals and project requirements into conceptual frameworks and user flows.
- Research, analyze, and share insights around users’ motivations, goals, and behaviors.
- Develop information architectures and validate when necessary.
- Create design solutions through frameworks, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Validate concepts through usability testing - experience designing, conducting, or managing usability testing preferred.
- Play an active role within an engaged UX team that seeks to balance professional and personal growth through work, learning, and exploration.