These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to
- Bachelor's degree in data science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering and information management or related field of study
- 7 years of experience in various statistical and machine learning models, data mining, unstructured data analytics in corporate research environments using HR systems and tools
- 7 years of experience in at least one of the following;
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, Classification Models, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, Non-parametric Methods, Multivariate Statistics, Reliability Models, Markov Models, Stochastic models, Bayesian Models, Deep Learning, Genetic Algorithms, Fuzzy Logic, Inference Systems
- 7 years working and conceptual knowledge in data structures, algorithms, statistics, machine learning, natural language processing and programming in Java, C++, Python, R, Octave, Tensorflow, Caffe or Theano or other equivalent languages
- 7 years building and maintaining a large-scale analytics infrastructure used across the business including conducted research, design, implementation, and validation of cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse data sources
- 7 years technical project management of data science driven projects and data science professionals developing and delivering machine learning models that work in a production setting
- 3 years of working and conceptual knowledge in relevant domains (Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Supply Chain) including hands on experience handling data driven decisions
- Preferred Masters or Ph.D. (Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or Social Science)
- HR Certifications
- Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate level knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of UNIX or Linux environments
- Experience working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Experience working with large data streaming technologies like Spark, Flink, etc.
- Proficient verbal, written and presentation skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.