Do you want to work where scientific innovation meets leading-edge technology? Join Accenture Scientific Informatics Services and help our clients apply digital technologies to revolutionize scientific and laboratory processes.
Accenture Scientific Informatics Services combines the scientific and laboratory informatics expertise of LabAnswer with Accenture’s strategic and business consulting capabilities, industry platforms, innovation approach and global scale to help transform how scientific and laboratory processes are conducted across a variety of industries—helping make them faster, more efficient and more effective than ever before.
Leveraging digital technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, analytics and cloud, in combination with a fundamental redesign of the scientific user experience, Accenture Scientific Informatics Services helps organizations better capture, manage, integrate and analyze complex scientific data. This can improve the discovery and manufacturing of new products, improve quality, ensure compliance, reduce time to market and improve operational efficiency.
As an Accenture Scientific Informatics Services Consultant you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading US companies and government agencies utilize. We offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
- Configure standard templates (Sample, Analysis, Project, Batch, etc.) and design elements (under 50 lines of LIMS Basic, etc.)
- Develop simple software functionality
- Develop simple Crystal Reports (no more than 4 tables joined)
- Write and Perform Unit Tests
- Write periodic status / progress reports
- Perform more complex configuration of laboratory information systems
- Develop more complex software functionality but with limited scope
- Write basic SQL queries using relational database concepts and schema design principles
- Integrate instruments with LabStation using COM Direct or Parsing Script functionality
- Participate in peer reviews of code for coding standards, best practices, functionality, error handling, etc.
- Develop cross tab reports and / or sub-report functionality
- Participate in requirements analysis process with client stakeholders
- Break complex processes into smaller achievable pieces
- Lead and mentor Junior developers
- Integrate LabWare with other scientific or non-scientific applications
- Write LIMS Basic (greater than 1000 lines of code), extending across multiple sub-routines
- Install, debug and further enhance LabWare Modules
- Configure both Direct and File based instrument interfaces
- Create customized functionality including User Dialogs and Visual Workflows
- Take leading role in requirements analysis process with client stakeholders
- Transform client requirements into design solutions
- Develop complex LIMS Basic, involving multiple subroutines and LabWare objects
- Design and Develop reusable utility / library software for general use
- Perform simple database optimization