- A minimum of 10 years of relevant security experience with at least 5 of those years in a management position; or the equivalent in a Federal Law Enforcement or Intelligence leadership role.
- A college degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Prior private sector security experience
- International experience
- Fluency in other languages
- An advanced degree
- An active security clearance
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
The Associate Director should be motivated to work in a meritocratic, collaborative culture in which work ethic, humility, collaboration, and a willingness to do whatever it takes are all critical to be successful in this role. He/she also should be nimble, highly responsive, able to pivot quickly between projects and priorities and to meet time sensitive deadlines. Demonstration of uncompromised ethics, good judgment, and integrity are mandatory.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.