Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
Driving growth through improving performance of people
Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
Creating compelling digital employee experiences
Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
Agile Organization is focused on helping clients successfully plan and manage change in an environment that is global, multi-cultural, cross-generational, and virtual - and changing at an accelerating pace. This is achieved using forward-thinking innovation, iterative co-creation, new technologies, creative collaboration methods, and premier thought leadership.
- Driving creative problem solving using the latest methods to structure creative interaction
- Insight-Driven Transformation based on analytics and behavioral sciences
- Designing an organization that is resilient and reacts nimbly to change
- Creating a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship
- Using social, mobile, video and the tools that follow to provide easy and affordable two-way communication within the organization
- Innovative learning solutions such as augmented/ virtual reality platforms integrated into wearable devices, delivering the latest learning just in time
- Equipping our client’s leadership to lead in an environment of constant innovation
- Implementing the process, tools and techniques needed to unlock to potential of people
- Aligning business process with evolving technologies, collaboration tools, and working styles
An Agile Organization Consultant within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
- Engage the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them
- Determine best techniques to co-create and innovate on client problems with guidance from supervisor
- Manage small teams and oversee team work activities to innovate and achieve value creation
- Effectively leverage their direct Accenture supervisor to help mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges before they become issues.
- Effectively collaborate with peers and leadership at client and Accenture
- Champion the strategic direction set by the team
- Use considerable judgment to solve challenges and seeks guidance on complex issues
- Step out of your comfort zone and challenge convention