- 5+ Years' experience with Order to Cash processes in SAP SD/MM (Sales Order Processing, Logistics Execution, Billing)
- 5+ years' experience working with the consumer goods, life sciences, retail or manufacturing industry
- 5+ years' SAP project lifecycle experience
- Business development and experience participating in sales pursuits
- Project management experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Weekly travel to US client sites.
Set Yourself Apart
- Prior experience with business cases and shaping client value propositions
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others
- Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.