- Minimum 7 years of external consulting experience related to successful delivery of Future Workforce solutions
- Minimum 7 years of experience in 3 or more of the following processes: Talent Strategy, Strategic Workforce Planning, Organization and/or Job Design, Liquid Workforce, Leadership Assessment and Development plans, Capability/Talent Assessment, Rapid Workforce Reskilling, or Digital Learning
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in scoping and delivering innovative, transformation services
- Evaluating new trends, capabilities and Innovation within the Talent sector
- Deep experience managing large scale workforce transformations
- Deep understanding and experience in the definition of Digital Enterprise Operating Model and Liquid Workforce • Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support analytics, and transformation
- Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project lifecycle
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
- Management experience leading teams reporting directly to you
- Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
- Compelling storyteller
- Large-scale and/or global transformation experience
- Experience leading a thriving virtual team
- Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Products clients (Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Travel, Life Sciences/Pharma)
- Experience with Digital tools for Future Workforce Design and Analytics
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Ability to innovate and challenge norms
- Agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
- Excellent ability to create collectively, harnessing the power of a group
- Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
- Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
- Focus on value creation
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams
- Ability to connect with people around a sense of purpose and shared goals to motivate and inspire
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.